After an extremely busy several days, I'm back in the groove!

So for my Circles challenge, this is what I have. I'm not totally happy with this one, but it was the best of the bunch, I think. I may post the losers. I should have used a smaller aperture - those balls in the back are more blurry than I want.

I guess this is more "spheres" than "circles." Oh, well. Wait, there's circles printed on the ball in the front, too! ;)

50mm fixed lens, f/1.8, 1/60s, ISO 200, popup flash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the losers.

Lots of little valuable circles! Hated that glare off to the right. Hey, there's a Canadian penny in there! Where'd that come from?


Circles in the glass shades, circles in the light bulbs, partial circles in the decorations. Just a meh picture.


Cat Cubes toy. Two of them velcro'd together. Front door, inside door, back door. Lotta noise in this one.


Candle and bowl are both circles.