Posting pictures soon on my portfolio blog using the computational rephotography method. Ooo, how cool does that sound? It's also called "perspective matching photography," according to geekosystem.com. I didn't even know that method had a name til I looked it up. They are finished, but I just have to get them uploaded. I'm not ashamed that my idea came from Sergey Larenkov. That's all I have to say about that.

At least these off-topic posts make it look like I'm actually doing something, considering that this was supposed to be a photo-a-day blog. (LOL.) I do take photos quite often but the ABC thing is hard to stick to as a daily project. Weekly? Maybe it will be easier to stick to that. "J" is my next letter. A New Years' resolution starting? Hm. A week late, but I can overlook that. ;)