I've decided to start a new challenge. I am going to do a 365 this year. Today's my first day, March 18. I decided it'd be a good time to start (I've been considering doing this for months now) because I had some ideas I wanted to try out with my camera, so what better time? Ultimately I plan on digital scrapbooking each few days' worth (3 maybe) to create a sort of journal. I do plan on TRYING to keep going with my ABC challenge.

First entry...
Our neighbors adopted two darling kittens last spring from the Humane Society. They come over to our back door every day to peek in and smell our kitties. A lot of times, they hear us talking outside and we will hear a "meow" greeting as they come over. This happened today. I was outside trying out some new things with my camera, and Perrette (Purr-ette. LOL) came trotting over. She and her sister Bella have been such a huge part of our lives in the last year, and I love them as if they were my own.