My husband plays an integral role in my photography.  Without him, it would be a lot harder on me.  He handles so much of the background work, so he deserves to be featured up front, not just myself!

Without further ado...Welcome us!


After I was encouraged to start a Facebook page on my photography (which isn't quite ready yet), I decided once and for all I needed a "real" logo, and I'm really happy with it.  I agonized over the logo and watermark design for probably a week, because it needed to be perfect (yes, I'm THAT person).  So now that that's finally finished, I can get to work!  I'm also restarting my 365, the one that I started two years ago and stopped due to extenuating circumstances.  (Extenuating.  That doesn't even look like a real word.)  I made it 2 1/2 months on that one, and I am notorious for losing track, so we'll see how far I can make it! :)  Those photos will be featured on my {very near future} Facebook page.   Wish me luck!